Our team is ready to hear from you
Western Growers Association
15525 Sand Canyon
Irvine, CA 92618
Send us a note
Please send your questions, comments, or general feedback using this form.
The 2020-21 Calendar
Western Growers supports the continuous improvement of the LGMA-approved leafy green food safety guidelines. Western Growers maintains a Master Calendar to facilitate a systematic amendment process. On January 9, 2020 Western Growers published the 2020-2021 calendar. This year the first topics for review include agricultural water and field sanitation.
While Western Growers publishes a Master Calendar to facilitate an organized review of the complete LGMA-approved leafy green food safety guidelines. stakeholders are free to leave comments and propose changes on any area of the document even if it is not currently being reviewed.
- CA LGMA Final Document
- AZ LGMA Final Document
- CA LGMA Current Guidelines Working Draft – Post Meeting 5/22/20
View all current proposed changes and comments on the Submissions page.
Upcoming Events & Dates:
- Propose a Change – Comment Period Open Now!
- Water – April 6th – May 4th, 2020
- Field Sanitation– May 4th – June 12th, 2020
- Soil Amendments – October 2020
- CAFOs – April 2021
- Other Sections – October 2021
- Join a Web Discussion
- Water Part 1 – May 14th, 2020
- Water Part 2 – May 22nd, 2020
- Water Part 3 – June 4th, 2020
- Water Part 4 – TBD
- Field Sanitation– June 17th, 2020 (susceptible to change)
- Leave a Comment
- Water – up to June 14th, 2020
- Field Sanitation – up to June 27th, 2020