Our team is ready to hear from you
Western Growers Association
15525 Sand Canyon
Irvine, CA 92618
Send us a note
Please send your questions, comments, or general feedback using this form.
The 2020-21 Calendar
Western Growers supports the continuous improvement of the LGMA-approved leafy green food safety guidelines. Western Growers maintains a Master Calendar to facilitate a systematic amendment process. On January 9, 2020 Western Growers published the 2020-2021 calendar. This year the first topics for review include agricultural water and field sanitation.
While Western Growers publishes a Master Calendar to facilitate an organized review of the complete LGMA-approved leafy green food safety guidelines. stakeholders are free to leave comments and propose changes on any area of the document even if it is not currently being reviewed.
Upcoming Events & Dates:
- Propose a Change – Comment Period Open Now!
- Water – April 6th – May 4th, 2020
- Field Sanitation– May 4th – June 12th, 2020
- Soil Amendments – October 2020
- CAFOs – April 2021
- Other Sections – October 2021
- Join a Web Discussion
- Water Part 1 – May 14th, 2020
- Water Part 2 – May 22nd, 2020
- Water Part 3 – June 4th, 2020
- Water Part 4 – June 11th, 2020
- Field Sanitation– June 24th, 2020
- Leave a Comment
- Water – up to June 14th, 2020
- Field Sanitation – up to June 27th, 2020